Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finally a Made it stall

I've been meaning to create a Made It stall for months but have never gotten around to it. So today i listed a few of the items i had left from billycart markets yesterday. Its exciting, i am interested to see if things sell via a picture, most things I've sold have been sold in the flesh...its interesting to sell something to someone sight unseen so to speak.

You can check out at items here http://www.madeit.com.au/wsml 


Special thank you to those that came and visited the store, also those that purchased some of my wares, you made my day...especially when i got to try some items on your children, feels so great seeing a little one in my creations.  i had a great time meeting the other creators too. 

If you saw something you liked and didn't purchase send me an emai, happy to create a custom order for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment